Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sometimes No Words Are Needed

Hi all.
I am excited to share with you this card I made using the Galactic Adventures stamp set. 


I managed to get the faceted heart die and thought it would be perfect to use with these two characters. I  sponged the creases with ink that matched the card.   I did trim it down to stick it to the card front.  The stencil is one I spotted when I was in the shops one day, ( I don't get to go to physical craft shops much) but when I saw this stencil I knew what stamp set I was going to use with it.  First off I tried it on white card, and it just didn't look right.  Then I used my Oxide inks on the black card and it looked fab!!!  Just the look I was going for. 
Then it was just a matter of adhering everything together.  I chose not to add a sentiment as sometimes you don't need words.  And I think the heart is big enough to say everything that is needed. 
And a  little bonus the heart is hollow underneath so you can hide or add anything else you want.  Just like this cheeky furry character.  LOL


Thank you so much for checking out my project!  I hope you have a great crafty day!
Tania xx
Paper and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...