Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Easter Chick

Today I am sharing my latest project for the Heartcraft Paper's February Release.  This one is called Easter Chick.


I chose this image as I love to colour in weaved baskets.  They are very simple to colour and have that wow factor when done.  
I coloured the image up and trimmed it.  Then I hand drew in the sewn border. I printed the easter sentiment that comes with the image.  I trimmed it down to banner size and adhered with a foam mount tape.  I had a physical stamp of an easter egg so I randomly stamped the front of the card.  Randomly added some some enamel accents and sequins.  

Don't forget to check out the latest release and get ready early for Easter.  
Thanks for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...