Sunday, February 3, 2019

Foxy Love

 

Welcome back!  Today I am sharing my latest project for Craftin' Desert Divas.

This project is part of the CDD Design Team Red/pink theme. And the image I used today is Valentine's Fox 



A very simple card to make.  I used the Scallop on the inside rectangle die for the frame.  I coloured up the Fox with my Copic markers.  Now see those tiny dots of red around him?  I just used my red pen to add those.  A very effective background without overpowering the main image.  Added a few rhinestones for some bling and just mounted on white card then add it to a red card front.  Very simple Valentines card for a very lucky recipient. 

Thanks for looking!  Happy crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...