Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bunny Jellybean

Sharing today another great image from the Craftin Desert Diva's February release.  This image is Bunny Jellybean Work.  


Here in Australia we have a chocolate brand that uses similar colours to this.  So I had to use the for Easter.  
I printed the bunny image onto cardstock, and coloured using BV04 BV01 BV00 BV000 and  BV0000.  The green is YG25 and the sing is E81 and E83.  I ripped a piece of paper in  a line.  Then used it as a stencil to sponge inn the grass with Mowed Lawn  Oxide ink.  
I had printed out a few extra eggs from Easter image and coloured them, cut them out and added them to the card.  
The sentiment is just one I printed using the Word program.  
I am liking this colour combo more and more.  
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the release!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...