Thursday, February 21, 2019

Irish Kiss

Today I am sharing my latest project for Heartcraft Paper.  This image is not a new release but it is a newbie in the shop.  Kelly Freis!  I am not Irish myself (maybe a few generations back) but I did love colouring this one in.


I seem to be leaning towards colouring red heads.  I drew in the pupils and coloured the in the same colour as her dress.  The background is sponged with Squeezed lemonade oxide and mowed lawn oxide.  The bookmark die is an MFT one.  The ribbons were just ones I had on hand and they matched perfectly.  Now to find some recipients for these cuties.  

Thanks for looking!  Happy crafting.  

1 comment:

  1. The coloring is fantastic! I love how these bookmarks turned out Tania!

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...