Friday, February 15, 2019

Bunny Basket Scene

My share today is from Craftin Desert Diva's  February digital release.  
This image is Bunny Basket Scene.  


I done something a little different.  I made up some special little place cards for our Easter lunch.  I printed out the images and drew a rectangle around the images.  I used a pen knife to cut around the top of the head and ears so they popped up when creasing the mountain fold in.  I also trimmed around the flowers and egg on the right hand side to make it look like they are hanging off the edge.
Coloured all the images the same except for the ear bow.  We have 3 girls and 2 boys for the lunch so coloured the bows pink and blue respectively.  I also added a little bit of coloured card on the bottom to match said bows.  And to finish off a gem in the centre of each bow.

So you can use the images for anything, not just cards, and resize them to match your project.

Thanks for looking!  Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...