Monday, November 26, 2018

Take 2 on Doctor Who

Welcome back to the Whovian fun.  Here is my second project using the kit from Scrappin' Fun Kits.  I am kicking myself that I did not take a pic of the kit.  Seriously it has  some fantastic charms! 

I went out of my comfort zone to try and do something a little different .  I tried to stay with the kit as much as possible on this one.  I used many more of the embellishments and fussy cut some of the T.A.R.D.I.S 's out.  Or is that T.A.R.D.I.I?  Doesn't sound right does it...lol.  

Anyway here is the finished product.  


As you can see a totally different style for me but it does not hurt to do something completely out of 
the ordinary.  
Now can you see what I mean about those charms!  Sooo cute!  And you may noticed I used a little of the patterned paper behind the charms that match the No.4 Doctor's scarf.  It is all in the details.  

Anyway thank you for joining me and my project and thank you to Raelene at Scrappin' Fun Kits
for sponsoring these projects.

Happy Crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...