Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Sketch Time

Gee that fortnight wizzed by.  I think once we hit October time flies so quickly Christmas is here before you know it.  

We have a great sponsor this week:



Little Miss Muffet Stamps has lots of fantastic stamps, digis and more! Here is their Facebook group and blog.
LMMS has generously offered a $6 GC to the winner of this week's sketch challenge.

Here is sketch #539:



And here is my project. 


This card took me a little out of my comfort zone.  I am not used to using so many shapes on a card and I do have trouble using patterned paper.  The paper is a scrap I had left over and I printed off a picture of the moon for my circular shape.    The martian image is a freebie from Little Miss Muffet.  Planet and stars is from MFT.  

So don't forget to play along.  It really is fun to follow a sketch for a change.  Switch the brain off for a time.  



Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...