Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fall flower MKC

Welcome back for another project I am sharing for the MKC Digitals.

Today I am using the Fall Flower 1 image.  I have done a slight step by step for you.  

First I printed off the image in the size I wanted and in duplicate.  That way I could layer and add another flower and more leaves.  


These are the colours I used.  


Then I cut out all the images I wanted to use.  


Then I made my oxide background.  Using each colour until I was happy with the result. 


When putting it together, I layered up a few of the images.  Oh and I didn't mention the banner.  That is part of the collection as well.  



And here is the final result. I hope you like it.  Don't forget one of the bonuses of digital images is you can resize them to whatever your project needs.  


Happy Crafting.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...