Saturday, December 1, 2018

Love Birds

 Hi Everyone and welcome to another great release from Heartcraft Paper

. I have finished all my Christmas cards this year (amazeballs!!!), so now it is time to focus on the next celebration.  This month we are focusing on LOVE


I haven't made one of these cards in a long time where we remove the middle of the front of the card and add acetate (for strength ) to give it an extra feature.  The image I used is Love Birds.  Just perfect for this look.  

The heart is actually made using a MFT background stamp, heat embossed clear and then I used Distress Oxide sponged over the top.  I used an Altenew stencil to give the look of leaves in the background.  The birds and branch are coloured with copic markers.  

We also have a blog hop happening.  Can I ask you leave a little love on each DT's posts as they do a wonderful job on their projects and so much love is put into coming up with the designs.  

Here is the blog hop listing.  I hope you enjoy all the amazing creations.  


Tania (you are here...right now!)







We also have a challenge going for the month, if you get a chance you should play along. It is a lot of fun.  Heartcraft Paper Challenge blog

Don't forget to leave our ladies a comment.  You would brighten their no end.  

Until next time, happy crafting.  

1 comment:

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...