Thursday, November 15, 2018

MKC Colour Challenge

Today I am participating in a Colour Challenge with MKC Digitals

Image may contain: flower

These are such beautiful colours.  Warm and cozy.  So I set to work.  

I used the image Just Because from MKC Digital.  But instead of  using their wording I cut the whole image out and popped it.  All my digital work I use the Word Program.  So easy to resize things and to do multiple images really quick.  


I had a die in my stash that says "Just Because" so I die cut it out of SU Early Expresso card and Very Vanilla and layered them both.  The flowers on the right hand side are just the same flowers that are at the top of the frame.  I just cropped the rest of the image out and copied and paste them 5 times.  Coloured and cut them out.  Here are the copic colours I used. 

YG95 YG97 YG99
E47 E49
E07 E08 R39
Y08 Y19 Y26

If you want to play along, please do!  You can find the challenge on their FB page.

Off to do more creating.  Until then....happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...