Friday, November 23, 2018

Season's Greetings

I am sharing my latest playing with Heartcraft Paper Christmas release.  

I went totally the whole thing.  I used all 3 gingerbread men.  




Again I used the same colours as last time.  E23 E25 E27  with R14 R27 R29 for the red poles.  The sign I used E30 E31

And here is the card I made.  I used some scrap patterned paper behind them (great way to use those useless little bits that just lie around taking up valuable desk space lol). 


Don't forget to join us in our monthly challenge over on the Challenge Blog.  

We would love to see what you come up with.  
Until next time...happy crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...