Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Taylor's New Job

 Back again with another great project using one from 

Di's Digital Studios

How often do we make a card for those that start a new job?  Not often enough!  So I grabbed this one as it is classy and so right for my eldest daughters first foray into the work force.  

The image I have used is Taylor's New Job


I thought about using her on a door hanger, bookmark etc, but a card just seemed so appropriate.  I wanted something a little different so I drew freehand (and some help from my ruler) the background.  A very simple one so as to not detract from Taylor's beautiful image.  Even thought the office and building colours are very masculine and harsh I chose to soften the colours for the girl and her accessories.  You can still be "girly" in todays world.  

Thanks for popping by my little corner of cyber space.  

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...