Monday, March 8, 2021

#7 Theme

 


We are back with another great challenge over at 

This week is a theme challenge

Love me a good cup of tea.  But instead of doing that for a card I went with a good old coffee.


I have used the new Tim Holtz colorize die.  It includes a cup of tea image also.  The little green bud on the front is a stamped image from my Kindred Stamps set Earth Day.  I reckon it gives it a good environmental feel....lol.  The ring stain in the background is from an Altenew set and the lighter stains are from a stencil.  The stripy pattern down the side is just hand drawn in and coloured to match the rest of the card.  I used a very old MFT set for the sentiment.  
Don't forget to play along as we would love to see what you create.  
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...