Wednesday, March 17, 2021

#492 The Papernest Dolls

 


Hi everyone.  Back today with a really cute image from one of this fortnights sponsors.

Knight Owen With Dragon

Been a little while since I have used a The Paper Nest Dolls image.  They really are cute and she has so many themes to choose from.  


I went for a medieval look with the idea we are looking through a window or doorway in a wall for this one.  Kept the background around the 2 characters very simple as the brick work is enough for the surrounds.  

My Grey copics got a workout with this one. I used a mix of C's , W's and the odd N.  To break up all that grey with the little knight I added a gold shield.  I left the green foliage as is.  I tried flowers but they just didn't work with the overall look.  

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members ( Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog ) projects using other sponsor images.  

Happy crafting.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Tania! This looks fabulous! Gosh that wall must have taken ages, but wow! What a beautiful scene it created for this fun image. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda. The background was truly a labour of love. Hehe. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...