Thursday, March 25, 2021

March Crafty Christmas Club

 


I cannot believe it is near the end of February already!  
This month I decided to go Aussie!  I live here and love using our home grown products so why not!

I used Uniquely Creative    Aussie Christmas 2 Stamp and matching die set.  And also their
 Merry Christmas  die. 


I even gave the Kangaroo a red nose (our version of Rudolph I reckon!)  The Merry Christmas is die cut from some silver foil cardstock.  The star is from an Altenew set.  A little hard to see in the photo but the Night of Navy background has HO HO HO stamped all over it.  That background stamp belongs to MFT.  

Here is the list of the other amazing DT members sharing their Christmas projects. 





Happy crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...