Wednesday, March 31, 2021

#493 The Paper Shelter

 


The Penny DT are back with another great fortnight of inspiration.  

This week one of our sponsors is 

The Paper Shelter

The image I used I had had in my stash for a little while now. 

There's a Penguin in my Cocoa!



I got my alcohol inks out and finally gave them a good play with. A little different from the last post I done.  I used the same colour, blue with some silver.  But this time, instead of Yupo paper I used the piece of card that comes in our stamps sets.  It has a shiny surface and worked amazingly well.  

The sentiment is from a MFT set Holiday Penguins. I used B's, C's and some T's to colour in the little fellow and his gifts.  The more I use blue, white and silver combination for Christmas cards the more I love it.  Still love red and green  but I am sure I can love both at the same time.  

Don't forget to play along with the team.  We love looking at all your poojects.  

Happy crafing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...