Sunday, March 28, 2021

#10

 

Back with another great challenge for you with 

Make The Cards Challenge


This one as you can see is a colour one. 

I have been out to challenge myself a little of late, using new and old techniques.  Techniques I have not fully explored.  Alcohol inks is one of those.  

Now believe it or not the background for this card is just one colour.  I used blue but for some reason some pink and purple came out of that once the blending fluid was added.  Very cool since those 3 colours fit the challenge!

I stamped and die cut 3 gnomes from the latest MFT release. Coloured those up using my copics. 

B01 B02

R81 R83 R85

BG02 BG01 BG00

G20 G21 G24

Closest combinations I could get to matching the description.  

Play along with the challenge for your chance to be a guest designer!  How cool would that be. Look forward to seeing every ones creations.  

Happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. Oh my stars . . . these guys are so adorable! What fabulous coloring and design Tania! Brought an instant smile! Happy upcoming Easter!
    Darlene
    MTCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a gnome! That background too! Thank you for being part of this amazing design team!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...