Sunday, March 7, 2021

Creative Craft Cottage

 


We are back!  This months sponsor is

Star Jam Lines

and don't they have the cutest designs!!!  Just love those gnomes (not to mention the koala!)  I am in love with them.  Do yourself a favour and check them out!

The image I got the chance to work with has been on my wish list.  And finally i get to play with it. 

A very versatile image.  Can be used for Easter, Baptism, Confirmation, sympathy...the list is endless. 

Cross With Flowers


The theme to go with this project was CAS.  No patterned paper, embellishments etc.  I used a water stencil in the background very lightly to add to the Baptism theme.  I just love the softness to this image.  Flowers with the woodgrain of the cross.  I added the wood grain with a texture stamp I have.  Worked out great.  
Thank you for popping in to have a look at my project.  
Don't forget to play along with the challenge.  They are lots of fun. 
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...