Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Unicorn Magic

Welcome to another day of craftiness!  Today I am sharing a project I made for 

Believe in Magic is the image used here.  It is actually one of two unicorns in this set.  


To make the yellow background and make it look like there is light behind the unicorn, I turned my 1 inch round sponging tool on an angle and just pulled the colour from the edge, in, towards the centre.  
I printed off a large image, very unusual for me as I normally do smaller ones.  I coloured it in rainbow colours and some light greys.  On mane, tail and horn I added wink of stella for the bling effect. 
I fussy cut the unicorn out which means I removed all the stars around it.  So I randomly placed some star sequins around the image to replace the ones missing.  

Check out Craftin Desert Divas Facebook challenge.  You could win yourself a prize. 

This months theme is Unicorn, Fairy rainbow colours.  As you can see, I went nuts on the colour!   lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...