Monday, April 1, 2019

Just for Fun!

I am sharing my card today that is just for fun over at 

I see in other countries it was Mothers day over the weekend.  Here in Australia it is not until May.  So it appears I have gotten in early!  I love this little bunch of flowers from the Stampin Up Mini catalogue. 


So much so that I have made this card 4 times in different colours for my stall.  Very simple, elegant look.  I love white cards with a pop of colour, and this one is no exception.  
I hope you find inspiration from the rest of the team and hope you can join us and maybe win yourself something in return.  
Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...