Saturday, April 27, 2019

Strong Birthday

Hi everyone.  Today I would like to share with you my last post for my Design Team term. :-(  I have to say, I have the best time!  These ladies and these stamps are an endless inspiration for fun!  
I have used Strong Maiden again. 
This time, I hand drew a little hat (of sorts) and paper pieced it together to add a little dimension.  As you can see I did not use the image of the girl this time.  Sometimes just using the sentiments, whether one, two or many of them, you can still make a card with a difference.  I seem to have stuck with the red theme for this set.  Funny how we get stuck on colours or themes when making a group of projects.  

Thanks for looking,  I hope you all have a great crafty day.  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...