Saturday, April 13, 2019

She's Back!

Another day, another project. 
This one is for Heartcraft Paper.  This image, Queen of Hearts ,would have to be my favourite from the March release.  At first I thought...hmmm then once I started to colour her up I was coming up with ideas left, right and centre.  

If you have been following my blog you will have noticed I have been dabbling with creating my own backgrounds.  This one is just on a smaller scale.  


She is one tough looking chick!  I kept the background very simple.  The heart is actually glitter cardstock but it is hard to tell in the photo.  
Good thing about this card is that anyone could do it.  Not hard to draw a couple of lines and some curtains.  I hope you like it as much as I do! 
Till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...