Sunday, April 21, 2019

Lotus

Hello and welcome back for another crafting share.  Today I am sharing a card that is a little different. 

I used the lotus from Pond Friends set from Crafting Desert Divas latest Digital release.

I printed out the image using grey scale printing.  Then I drew the hand around it.  


I had thought to use a fancier die to cut around the image but I wanted to keep it very simple and let the image speak for itself.  And I kept the sentiment the same way as to not over power the card.  

Still need to practice my freehand backgrounds but I thought it wasn't too bad for a  beginner.  And if you look at this digital set, this is definitely a different way to interpret using it.  Sometimes you just have to think outside the box.  

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...