Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Strong Trio

Hello!  I would like to share with you my latest project using the Strong Maiden Stamp set.  It may be a little set but it sure does lend itself to some great projects.  

I made a trio of creations today.  A card, notebook and bookmark.  A great little gift idea.  


I just had to use my Distress Oxide for the background for this one.  And the colours really just pop off the white background.  
Keeping the design layout very simple makes the girl stand out a little.  She is strong and fierce without having to be loud.  This set also has a lot of sentiments to choose from so you will never come up short.  

I hope you like this little trio and have yourself a great crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...