Sunday, January 27, 2019

Soft Spot for Owls


Aaaw I have a real soft spot for these two, the  Owl Couple from Craftin Desert Divas.
And being a digital image it is handy to resize to whatever your project calls for.


I used my Distress Oxide inks on the background for this one.  The diagonal "splat" was done with swiping the oxide ink pad  on my Glass Media Mat and then spritz with water and lay the card stock on top.  The splatters were done using the same ink just using an old toothbrush.  So many things around the house you can use in your crafting.  Just have to think outside the box a little.  The sentiment comes with the image so that is definitely handy. The moon is some spare card sponged with Lemonade oxide ink and cut into a circle (I actually done this one by hand!  Yes I kid you not!  LOL).
I am sure any owl lover would love this card.  I know I do!
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...