Wednesday, January 16, 2019

CDD Digi Design Team

My first post and my first release with the ladies over at Craftin Desert Divas.  And what a release it is!

Today I am sharing my project using KOALA COUPLE.  And being an Aussie I love it when companies bring out our wildlife in images.  So I could not wait to play with this.


As well as using the Koala Couple image I used the The Torn Paper Dies to cut a stencil out and used that with some Tim Holtz oxide and sponged the background.  

The branch and leaves are hand drawn and coloured with copics.  The gumnuts were a little genius idea I had.  I used one of the flowers from the Inside Scallop Circle Dies set and just cut the tip off the petals. I used 2 together to give the effect of a little bunch of gumnuts.  It is amazing what your imagination can come up with. 

Keep an eye out for more projects in the coming weeks using this and other images from the release.  

Till next time..happy crafting!   




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...