Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Cupid in Love

Well that time of year is getting closer.  Valentines day is just around the corner.  Today I share with you a card using Heartcraft Paper's 
Cupid In Love digi image.  
This is definitely one of the CAS cards.  It was the mood I was in when making it so I went with it.  


And the sentiment comes with this little fellow ( I just love that font!)  The red strokes in the background are from a new stencil I not long bought.  Inky Alpha Stencil and I got that through Create By Me Studio.  Uniquely Creative is the brand and it is nice to buy from an Australian company for a change too (support local business where you can).  

So not too girly, and not to "sappy".  Just the right card for someone who you want to let know you love.  Thanks for looking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...