Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Love Bunny

Well today I get to start off the new challenge over at Craftin Desert Diva
It is Love themed with a Pink/Red theme. And if I say so myself, I think I nailed it!



Now this is not strictly a Valentines day card.  You could give it to anyone at anytime to tell them you love them.  I can see a little girl who loves bunnies getting this and being very happy.  Bonus points for the shaker element too! 
I haven't even told you the image name yet!  Good grief.  It is Spring Friends.
The love sentiment is from the With Love  just trimmed down to just the one word and printed straight onto the card.  I used Distress Oxide Spun Sugar ( I just adore this).  Made the shaker element for the front using Inside Scallop Hexagon die.  The bunny I coloured using my copic markers R81 R83 and R85.  My go to colours for pink. 
Again CAS does the trick. 
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...