Tuesday, January 22, 2019

From Us With Love


Today I am sharing my project from Craftin Desert Divas.

The image I used is not a new release but still a cute one none the less.
With Love Digital stamp.  I could see this one being used with a few different colours so that is what I did.  4 to be exact.
Now these could either be a set of thank you cards or even a set of thank you tags.   


As well as the image and sentiment from CDD, I also use the Inside Scallop dies for the card/tag base.  If you really wanted to you could even mount these on the front of a card.  Instant embellishment.
Thanks for looking.  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...