Saturday, January 26, 2019

Kindred Stamps


Hi everyone.  I am back with our favourite acquaintances.  One in particular.  This young man makes the girls hearts beat faster. So why should he not have his very own Valentines card.  This one was very simple. 


I took 2 different sized hearts and die cut out some plastic to make my own stencil.  Then I just randomly sponged (not the whole way, just the outline on the inside) the different sizes down one side of the card.  Filled the gaps with some gems. 
The sentiment is so good for this type of card.  And it was just looking a little blah so I added a single heart to dot the i.  
Mounted it onto a red card base and added our little Romeo.  See?  I told you it was a simple card.  You could use this for other things too other than Valentines.  
Thanks for looking and have a great crafty day

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...