Monday, January 28, 2019

Koalas again!

Now you know I love the owls but this one stole my heart.  Koala Couple from Craftin Desert Divas.  The colour scheme is inspired actually from the  Diva's very own logo.  And it didn't hurt that I love this purple cardstock. 


I tried something a little different.  I was playing with the CAS style of card and didn't want to use patterned paper or much ink.  So I used little strips of coloured card to add the colour element aside from the main image.  A little oxide for grass and sky and 2 floral sequins in each corner.  I used the Inside Scallop Rectangle for the main focal point. 
Hopefully we see more koalas coming out.  A girl can dream.
  Thanks for looking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...