Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Poinsettia Jar

It is that time again.  MKC Digital have their monthly release.  

My first project this month is another Christmas project.  

I used the Poinsettia Jar image.  

I printed this out twice so I could use the second large poinsettia image as a stopper for the card to stay upright. I used the same colours as I previously posted on my large Poinsettia tag.  


 The jar is only sparsely coloured to keep the see through illusion., Copic markers C0 and C1.    I addded chunky bits of chamagne glitter in the center of each flower.


And the sentiment is one from my stash (MFT).  

Don't forget to check out the other wonderful designers we have over at MKC Digitals

Until next time....happy crafting!    

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Tania. Beautiful colouring.

    Hugs xx
    Meena Herale
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...