Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Valentine Angel

Hi again.  I have been playing with Heartcraft Papers latest release images again.

The image I am sharing today is the Valentine Angel.  This is a very simple card to make just a couple of dies and your printed image and a few basic colours.  


The cloud die is the Lawn Fawn stitched clouds.  I just love the stitched dies.  They add a really cute element to a card.  I cut 4 white panels with these dies.  And the top bottom 2 were popped up with foam tape. 


I printed the sentiment on the top one (before I die cut it.  I coloured up the little angel and fussy cut her out, and believe it or not I even cut out the halo.  I know, I am quite mad...lol.  

So really it is a quick and simple, but it really is effective. She is a cutie.  Don't forget to play along with the Blog Challenge.  We would love to see your creations!  

Picture

Until next time happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...