Saturday, December 8, 2018

Ice Cream

Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
We have an amazing sponsor joining us again this week.


The super prize offered this week is 
 a digital stamp of the winner's choice.

Here is sketch #543:


And without further a do, here is my version. 


The sketch showed no where to put the sentiment so I just fitted it in where I could.  I have to say...I had so much fun with this one.  Who wouldn't love to colour in ice cream!  Next best thing to eating it I reckon.  This image is such a fun, quirky one.  Nothing like I have done before.  And who would have thought you could blend a brown copic with a pink one for the ice cream puddle.  Not me!

As you know I have issues using patterned paper on cards..I find it challenging.  But this card really needed a bright paper.  It just so happened I one in my stash.

Don't forget to play along with us over at Sketch Saturday.  It is a lot of fun and a great way to get the mojo flowing again when all your ideas are just not working.  

Until next time....happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...