Monday, January 29, 2024

Koala-fied #3

 

Today I share the last of my double projects for you for 
using the incredibly cute
Koala-fied


Purely Koala-fied is the set .  So many cute koalas to choose from.  
I went into my stash and found a colour cardstock that matched the patterned paper Tricks N Treats the best fir the card base and the cut out behind the koalas. SU Fresh Freesia.  
I die cut a random die from my collection ( which I did not label so it is nameless) from brushed silver cardstock.  Adhered this to the patterned paper.  Coloured up my little friend, cut him out and adgered to the rectangles die cut.  Stamped the sentiment and die cut it out using a banner die.  Put all these on the card to finish. 
I just love that bokeh background.  Really adds an extra dimension to the card. 
Thank you fir stopping by.  If you head to the INS FB page you will see a ton of inspiration from the design team.  
Until next time, happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...