Monday, January 22, 2024

Koala-fied #2

 

Back to share more cuteness with you from 
I am continuing to work my way through each of the Koala images in this set.  


Images from 
I stamped out the koala image along with 4 of the flowers and 7 of the leaves.  Coloured and cut them all out.
My aim this year is to use more of my stash, so I found this ombre paper and matched it with cardstock.  I die cut a heart from the middle of the paper.  While the die was still attached to the paper I took a pen and drew the outline in.  Added an extra dimension to the image. 
I added a white piece of cardstock behind the cut out heart to break up the green.  Added some blue copic marker in the background for sky.  Foam taped this to the card front.  Koala is also popped.  Added the flowers and leaves.  Stamped and cut out the sentiment from the set.  Added a couple of gems to finish off.  
Thank you for popping in and checking out my little corner of the "interweb".
Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...