Friday, February 9, 2024

#744

 


And todays optional twist is use something you love.  

I didnt really play with the optional twist this time around, although I do love that patterned paper from SUs Sale a bration Catalogue


I  went with large postage stamp dies from Stamin' Up for the scallop shape.  
I used Misty Moonlight for the card base, a sheet of the popular sale a bration DSP.  I sponged some Tumbled Glass oxiwd ink using a cloud stencil for the background behind the birds.  
The birds are from the SU set Free as a Bird.  I have had this set forever and never used it.....until today!
I found the postage edges were looking a little lost with the pattern paper behind it so I drew the outline in.  Gave it the border it deserved to stand out.  
Thank you for stopping by.  Please play along as we love to see how others interpret the challenge.  
Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...