Monday, January 15, 2024

Koala-fied

 


I am here today to share my first project with 
I have to say I am so excited for this.  As you know I am an Aussie and love when a company brings out Australian animals.  
Koala-fied is the cutest set yet!!
So many koala's to choose from.  So I played and now I share with you. 


Since Valentines Day is comin g up I thought I would play with this cutie couple.  My favourite die to use with Australian themed images is a gum leaf with gum nuts.  So I cut as many as I needed to fill the side of the card.  The stamped images is cut out with SU Deckled Circles.  
I hope you like my project and thank you for popping by to have a closer look.  
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...