Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Dad's Card 2024

 Today I have a quick share. 

It is my Dad's birthday this month and I always make him an extra special card as he appreciates the time and thought that goes into making a handmade card. 

As he was born in England I figured this year that would be my theme. Plus I grew up with him playing the music from these characters.  Big fan myself. 


I was in such a hurry to take a photo of this that I was unable to correct the slightly off kilter balance of the card....lol.  But you get the gist. 
And I don't very often, if at all get to share a card I make that is not a DT one.  Thought it was about time I did. 
A while back Kindred stamps had a British invasion release.  So many sets from music to movies.  
I snapped up most of it I think.  Loved them all. 
is the name of this set.  And because they started out in the black and white era of television that is how I coloured them.  
was used to fill the top half of the card in.  That pop of colour works well with the b & w images. 
A very simple card but looks great all together.  
Thank you for popping in and having a squiz. 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...