Friday, January 12, 2024

#742 and Happy New Year!

 


Welcome to 2024!

I hope you are all ready for a very busy crafting year.  I know I am.  

I take the time between when school finishes for the Christmas break through to the new year to spend time designing and planning for the year ahead. 

I plan to be more organized this year,  how

 about you?  Balance my life of family, health, get my vegetable garden up and running again and of course, crafting.  

I had better get to the first sketch of the year I guess (hahaha). 


This is a great sketch for using up your scraps of card stock.  Sometimes it just seems to build up and up. And that also happens to be our optional twist, us scraps!  



I did use some scraps for this project.  Having different sized rectangles/squares allows the use of different sized scraps. I used my Honeybee stamps die Lovely Layers Lures for the hooks and bouy.  Love the pop of colour on top of the blue monochromatic background. 
I stamped the coral from an old SU set to add to the nautical theme.  
Don't forget to play along with us.  It is a great way to kickstart your mojo for the year. 
Happy crafting. 



 

2 comments:

  1. i love your card. I also have rectangles laying around and i want to use them.
    thanks for the inspration.
    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very well coordinated and flows easily. Very nice! Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...