Monday, December 18, 2023

NEW! EASY POP-UP DISPLAY CARD

 

Seriously Getting closer and closer!  I am here to share with you my last card before Christmas for
Ink N' Splatter
Now I made this last week after I seen Jennifer McGuire's latest tutorial.  Video here.
But since I am in Australia I had to change the dimensions so as to fit a C6 envelope. I must have been very switched on (or had a good night sleep) because converting to Australian size was very easy. 


I have used once again the Gingerbread Kids stamp set.  I also used the Gingerbread Wishes 6x6 Paper pack with 2 different patterns cut to fit each panel.  The blue stripy paper behind the circle panel also to keep the light blue theme going.  


This picture shows how the card looks.  With the folds it opens up larger than a normal card but when folded it fits perfectly in the same sized envelope as a normal card.  All I need to to is add a piece of cardstock to the back so I can write my Christmas message.  
Thank you for popping by.  
Merry Christmas and happy new year!  Oh and happy crafting. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...