Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Smore Gnome Please

 

Ink N Splatter time again.  
This week I played with another set from their new release
Now this gnome is after my own heart.  Love a good smores.  

Now what I have done is a little different.  This release is kind of focused on Autumn.  Here is Australia it is Spring.  So I went with a Christmas theme as I seem to be making a lot of that theme at the moment.  


It is a little sad as I did not play with our papers for this project.  I went the red and green and added gold on the mushrooms.  Reminds me a little of Santa eating the treats the kids have left out for him on his busy night.  
Just goes to show you that with a little twist on the colour combo's you can change the theme the stamp was aiming for.  
Hope you like my little project.  
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...