Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Pumpkin Spice

 

Ink N Splatter have just release their September released
These gorgeous little gnomes are gnome for the Thanksgiving holidays.  
My project I hope reflects this.  
and matching papers for the season

I rolled a bunch of serviettes (might be napkins in your part of the world) and used the pattern paper as a belly band around them all.  Then I coloured up the image, hand cut them out and adhered it to the front of the belly band.  I nice little addition to any table setting.  

We here is Australia do not celebrate Thanksgiving and we are coming into Spring quite nicely.  This will be used at out next BBQ.  Great way to make our craft supplies stretch into everyday events.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you liked my project.  

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...