Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Little Boy Boo's

 

Gee that week went quick!  I am back sharing another project for 

I am playing with 
Little Boy Boos stamp set




I just love this months papers so much.  These ones are from 
and 

I decorated a little caldron I have had for years.  Could be used for trick or treating but our kids are too old for that.  So it sits in my craft room so I decorated it.  I put a belly band all the way around with matching papers too.  
And isn't the little Frankie just the cutest!  I coloured him in traditional halloween colours.  Love the combinations.  Threw in a spooky tree that is highlighted by that beautiful starry paper behind it and a few cobwebs.  
Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to check out all the other great inspiration from the DT on the Facebook page.  
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...