Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Gnome Magic

 

More Halloween inspiration coming your way.  
release is awesome for this.  
As an Aussie, Halloween is becoming more and more popular.  
We live out of town so we do not get any trick or treaters.  But that does not stop me from playing with these cute images.  And I have to say, I am loving the colour combo's from the paper pack 
Purples and greens.


The sentiment is not from this set.  It is one from my stash that I thought would suit this magical gnome, who is from the stamp set 
I reckon he could even be the gnome version of  Dumbledore!  Not exactly him, but close enough.  
I added the bright green border around the sentiment to match the green in the pattern paper.  Threw on some cobwebs and gems and you have yourself magical goodness.  
Thank you for popping by and I hope all you US crafters enjoy your spooky night!
Happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...