Saturday, September 9, 2023

#734

 


I am finally back playing along with our 
Sketch Saturday challenge!

This challenge we also have a twist use Red, Yellow and Blue as your Colours

I gave the optional twist a go this time around too.  


When I have been creating cards not for a Design Team project I have been going through my stash to revisit or use for the first time, sets that just waiting to be used.  This one is an oldy but a goodie.  
Building Blocks from Kindred Stamps
The colour theme really plays well with this set. Just the right project for any lego fan.  
Don't forget to play along with us.
Happy crafting!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...