Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Oh Holy Night

 

No new release this month, with Ink N Splatter, so we are revisiting some older sets.  
So I had a quick look through and found this beauty.
Perfect to get your Christmas cards started early!


I thought 3 panels, sponged with different shades of ink in the background would suit this set.  I made my own stencil with some plastic and the right sized die.  Coloured these royal fellows up, fussy cut and popped them on each panel.  Cut the sentiment out and mounted that on navy card stock that matches the card base.  I found a border die in my stash that filled in the bottom nicely.  
Lastly, added the star at the top.  And much to my surprise I managed to capture in the pic the wink of stella I added to the night sky.  First time for everything!  
Thank you for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out our Facebook page for more inspiration. 
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...