Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Gone Batty!

 


Back again with this months new release from

This week I had the chance to play with Little Boys Boos Halloween :stamp set. 


If you cannot tell, I really loved this page from the Paper pack

I started with the black cardstock for the base.  Then a layer of white to lighten the card a little.  Then I trimmed the paper to fit.  
Coloured up a trio of Bats.  These I popped using foam mounts.  Don't you just love their little faces? 
I do!
Cut out the "BOO"  and gave them some evil eyes to finish off.  The perfect addition to add a little more spook!
Thank you for popping in and don't forget to join us over in the FB Community for more inspiration.  
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...