Tuesday, March 28, 2023

2 Bunnies

 


I am sharing my last project for March with you today for

I decided to make 2 cards but with a twist.  The basic design is mirrored.  Giving me a nice little set of cards for giving.  

I took images from several different sets to come up with this.  
And who says sentiments need to be horizontal?  Not me!  I stamped these on an angle to go with the cut out edge.  Adds a little something different to the card.  
Changing the geometric patterns of your layout can easily give you a quick an easy card to make.  Mirroring also changes the look again. 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...